Bragg Companies’ in-house Engineering team provides technical support to all our construction services including our Crane, Rigging, & Heavy Haul divisions. Their involvement in day-to-day operations as well as long-term construction projects ensures that safe and cost-effective solutions are available to our teams for execution.
Critical Crane Lift Planning
Custom & Complex Rigging Configurations
Custom Below-the-Hook Design & Analysis
Jacking & Sliding Procedures
Gantry Critical Planning
Shoring & Temporary Supports
Complex Matting / Load Distribution Set-Ups
Our engineers have the right tools available to solve complex engineering problems. Software supporting 2D and 3D modeling to product Animations to Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Even 3D printers are now part of our repertoire which helps to validate designs and propose layouts for heavy haul, crane rigging, steel erection, and other jobs.
Certifications / Committee Participation
Professional Engineers (PE) licensed in: CA, NV, FL
ASME Committee Members (P30.1 / B30.31)
Our engineering department creates plans for all of the equipment in our fleet across the three major divisions. This equipment is built by some of the world's top manufacturers and are held to the highest standards of maintenance and service. Our equipment maintenance program ensures all our machines have regularly scheduled, proactive maintenance as well as having the parts and tires necessary to fix any unplanned issues that may arise; increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime on your job.
As an industry leader,
we strive for excellence through:
- Critical projects are prepared, reviewed and approved by our engineering professionals
- Our engineers undergo continuous training to remain up to date to industry standards and safety requirements
- All project plans utilize integrated design and analysis with 2D and 3D design software
- We offer services throughout the country including emergency services 24/7
- Our equipment in each division is expertly maintained, making sure it is equipped and ready for executing our engineered plans