Crane & Rigging
Bragg Crane & Rigging provides a complete construction services project package from feasibility and planning to the final inspection. Our teams are skilled in full service structural, heavy mechanical, and rigging erection as well as jack and sliding systems up to 850 tons. Internal quality assurance and quality control combined with our experienced project managers ensure our projects are successful.
Our team has experience across multiple industries and project types including capital projects & new construction; turnarounds; tower crane erection, operation and dismantling; creative rigging; specialty welding and heavy industrial mechanical services.
We have offices from California to Florida. This allows us to work with customers anywhere in the country in a broad range of industries that require construction services, from aerospace and aeronautical to amusement parks, civil engineering, manufacturing, and port terminals.
Superior Service is a core value here at Bragg and a key tenet of our culture. Our staff will go above and beyond to ensure that our customers' projects are safe and smooth.
Our equipment is built by some of the world's top manufacturers and are held to the highest standards of maintenance and service. Our equipment maintenance program ensures all our machines have regularly schedule, proactive maintenance as well as having the parts and tires necessary to fix any unplanned issues that arise; increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime on your job.
As an industry leader,
we provide excellence through:
- Our specialized labor force has robust experience to complete even the most complex of jobs
- All of our personnel uphold the highest standards of safety and service
- Expertise ranging from small-scale projects to long-term construction work
- We offer services throughout the country including emergency services 24/7
- Our Pre-Construction team provides feasibility assessments on each job in collaboration with customers and our in-house engineering department