Bragg Industrial Services provides a full range of disciplines that include civil, structural, piping, welding, steam services, bundle extraction and code repairs. The Spectra brand boasts long-established expertise in electrical and instrumentation work. Bragg is signatory to all building trades organizations, allowing for compliance with all agreements at project sites.
With decades of expertise in multiple industries, Bragg Industrial Services' team of experienced project managers as well as union supervision have become experts across their work areas, providing customers with top labor and state of the art equipment.
For over 75 years, Bragg Companies and all of its service divisions have operated under our core values of quality, integrity, safety and superior service. These values are consistent at all locations and in all of our work, no matter the field.
Bragg Industrial Services operates from multiple turnkey yards across the Western United States. Our centralized headquarters in Southern California is focused on providing industry leading engineering, project controls and contract management.
As part of Bragg Companies, Bragg Industrial Services has access to well-maintained, state of the art equipment for each and every need.
Bragg Industrial Services specialties include:
- Our Civil Construction team has extensive experience in excavation, grading, trenching, shoring, foundations and structural concrete work, all while maintaining outstanding safety standards.
- Spectra's electrical and instrumentation team are controls experts. This group combines technical expertise an up-to-date equipment to provide customers with the latest electrical, instrumentation and controls technology.
- Bragg Industrial Services is comprised of a multi-craft union workforce. Our team provides maintenance, turnaround and capital project services to our customers. We are focused on tangible KPI's to bring value to our customers while ensuring consistent operational performance and decreased production loss.
- Our team of mechanical and piping experts focus on delivering safe and quality projects. We employ state of the art bundle extraction equipment and provide the needed repairs to return systems to service. Bragg is focused on turnkey solutions that can support customers with all types of mechanical and piping needs.
- Bragg's steam services professionals provide customers with surveys, analysis and recommendations. This information can then be used for trap management repairs and maintenance, significantly reducing costs through reducing outages and increasing system efficiency.