Heavy Haul Transport
Bragg Heavy Haul Transport specializes in oversized, over-weight loads that require specialized care. Our team provides a full-service approach from obtaining permits to pilot car services to our in-house architectural and engineering specialists providing efficient and safe plans for each job.
We have expertise in the most complex heavy haul jobs from planning to execution. Our team is highly skilled with experience in multiple types of equipment including SPMTs.
We provide superior service to all 50 states.
Superior Service is a core value here at Bragg and a key tenet of our culture. Our staff makes a point to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers' projects are safe and smooth.
Our fleet is port compliant with cutting-edge clean-air technology. We have on-road capacities of up to 500,000 lbs and off-road up to 1,600 tons. Our equipment maintenance program ensures all our machines have regularly scheduled, proactive maintenance as well as having the parts and tires necessary to fix any unplanned issues that arise; increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime on your job.
As an industry leader in heavy haul services,
we strive for excellence through:
- Our dispatch team uses the top technology to create efficient, safe and direct routes for all of our heavy haul jobs
- All of our personnel uphold the highest standards of safety and service
- Expertise across industries and job types makes us a uniquely qualified contractor for your job
- We offer services throughout the country including emergency services 24/7
- Our permitting department makes sure your haul runs smoothly no matter where the route takes us