It takes a team of teams to complete a complex construction project — a team of specialized, experienced groups that work well together. Here at Bragg Companies, we are able to offer turnkey construction projects through the collaborative work of our three major divisions: Bragg Crane Service, Bragg Crane & Rigging, and Bragg Heavy Transport.
All three of our divisions work together seamlessly to complete efficient and safe turnkey construction projects. This is completed along with the support of our in-house engineering department and machine maintenance staff to ensure a successful project.
We have offices from California to Florida. This allows us to work with customers anywhere in the country in a broad range of industries and project types.
Superior Service is a core value here at Bragg and a key tenet of our culture. Our staff makes a point to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers' projects are safe and smooth.
Turnkey construction projects rely on the equipment from each of our divisions; from cranes to gantries to heavy haul tractors. Our equipment maintenance team ensures all of our machines are proactively provided maintenance and have regular service intervals per manufacturer specifications, decreasing downtime on your jobs and increasing efficiency.
As an industry leader,
We strive for excellence through:
- Our collaborative, supportive company culture makes Turnkey projects smooth and efficient to complete
- All of our personnel uphold the highest standards of safety and service
- With the expertise of three divisions, we have experience from small scale lifts and moves to long-term construction projects
- We offer services throughout the country including emergency services 24/7
- In-house architectural and engineering specialists to streamline your bidding and consultation process