Bragg Crane Service is known for well-maintained, state-of-the-art equipment made up of an expansive, and diverse set of machines. Our staff of highly trained operators, technicians, project managers, and in-house engineers will work together to streamline your project and ensure it is as safe and efficient as possible.
Since our founding in 1946, Bragg Crane Service has consistently expanded our expertise in line with industry standards and our clients' needs. We have the most skilled operators and staff ready to apply their expertise to your job.
We have offices across the United States from California to Florida and north to Idaho.
Superior Service is a core value here at Bragg and a key tenet of our culture. Our staff makes a point to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers' projects are safe and smooth.
Our cranes are built by some of the world's top manufacturers and are held to the highest standards of maintenance and service. Our equipment maintenance program ensures all our machines have regularly scheduled, proactive maintenance as well as having the parts and tires necessary to fix any unplanned issues that arise; increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime on your job.
As an industry leader,
we provide excellence through:
- Expertly maintained and operated fleet of over 300 cranes
- All of our personnel uphold the highest standards of safety and service
- Expertise ranging from small-scale projects to long-term decommissioning or construction work
- We offer services throughout the country including emergency services 24/7
- Our in-house engineering team creates project plans that are safe and efficient